Message important concernant l'état de la commande, les délais d'expédition et le service clientèle EN SAVOIR PLUS
250 CFX BNF Basic avec SAFE Technologie
Item No. BLH4480
Product DetailsThe perfect mid-sized heli for you to transition into sport aerobatics. It delivers pilots a precision, high-performance, 3D experience without the high cost or intimidating size of larger class helicopters.
250 CFX BNF Basic with SAFE TechnologyThe Blade® 250 CFX helicopter is the perfect mid-sized heli to transition into sport aerobatics. It delivers pilots a precision, high-performance, 3D experience without the high cost or intimidating size of larger class helicopters. The lightweight and durable carbon fiber frame and rotor blades mean you can be flying more often than fixing. Resilient metal gear digital servos and powerful brushless motors give each flight an accurate and responsive feeling. Engineered around the abilities of innovative SAFE® technology, its progressive flight mode system makes flying a collective pitch heli more comfortable, even if you're a beginner. Stability mode helps keep you in control with the safety of bank limits and self-leveling so it's possible to fly and build pilot skills quickly. When you're ready to progress, Agility mode opens the flight envelope to explore basic aerobatics and 3D mode enables the 250 CFX to unleash its full potential. In addition, Panic recovery mode allows you to prevent a crash and recover the heli to level flight at the press of a button.
SAFE® technology: 3 progressive flight modes and a panic button make flying a collective pitch helicopter easier.
Brushless motors: powerful and low maintenance motors provide exceptional responsiveness.
Carbon fiber frame and main rotors: High durability and rigidity improve flight performance.
- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE® technology makes flight with a collective pitch helicopter easier
- Stability mode delivers the comfort of self-leveling and bank limits
- Progressive flight modes help your aerobatic skills build quickly
- Panic Recovery mode can recover the heli to a level attitude
- Collective pitch rotor system with flybarless mechanics
- Brushless main and tail motors for great power and response
- Rigid carbon fiber main blades
- Tough, carbon fiber frame
- Streamlined canopy with vivid color scheme
- Spektrum™ AR636 DSMX® receiver with AS3X® heli technology (installed)
- Durable, digital high-speed metal gear cyclic servos (installed)
- 3S compatible
Needed To Complete6+ channel programmable transmitter with Spektrum DSM2®/DSMX® technology
1350mAh+ 3S 11.1V 30C Li-Po battery (EFLB13503S30, recommended)
|Type de moteur principal||Brushless|
|Verrière / Matériau du corps||Plastique|
|Niveau d'achèvement||Bind-N-Fly Basic|
|Matériau de la lame principale||Carbone|
|Matériau du chassis principal||Carbone|
|Matériau de la lame de queue||Plastique|
|Niveau D'Habileté||Niveau 2|
|Type de moteur de queue||Brushless|
|Type de tête de rotor principal||Pas collectif (CCPM) Flybarless|