- Completely factory-assembled, the MiG-15 plane is ready to go right out of the box!
- Scale-inspired trim scheme with factory-applied graphics
- Powerful 13,500Kv brushless inrunner ducted fan motor
- Industry-leading Spektrum™ 2.4Ghz DSMX® technology
- Incredible stability and precision of AS3X® technology
- Optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection technology
- Fully-engineered intake and exhaust ducting for maximum thrust
- High-output E-flite® 28mm Delta-V® 180m EDF system
- Scale authenticity includes accurate outlines, wing fences, gun detail and more
- 4-channel control includes functional split-rudder and nose wheel steering
- Removable landing gear includes simulated gear doors
- 4+ channel Spektrum™ DSM2®/DSMX® with dual-rates (DX4e and up)
- 280mAh 2S 30C Li-Po with JST-PH connector
- Suitable LiPo charger
- (1) UMX MiG-15 EDF Jet Plane
- (1) BL180m Ducted Fan Motor, 13,500Kv (installed)
- (1) Delta-V 180m 28mm EDF Unit (installed)
- (1) Spektrum DSMX® 6Ch AS3X® Receiver with Brushless ESC (installed)
- (2) 2.3-Gram Performance Linear Long Throw Servos (installed)
- (2) 2.3-Gram Linear Long Throw Offset Servos (installed)
- (1) Product Manual
The MiG-15 jet fighter entered the stage as a complete surprise, boasting incredible performance and heavy-hitting firepower. Its opposition accepted the challenge in under-classed aircraft with only the advantage of superior tactics. It was an ace pilot’s dream scenario.
Back by popular demand, the E-flite® UMX™ MiG-15 EDF jet replica returns as an incredible fighter experience that delivers some pleasant surprises such as more power, even smoother handling and optional-use SAFE® Select technology that makes it easier for pilots to enjoy formidable jet performance.
The E-flite® UMX™ MiG-15 EDF jet is a scale replica of the surprise Russian weapon used during the Korean conflict. Based on the popular ultra-micro that introduced the world to the impressive advantages AS3X® technology offers models with an exact scale outline, this upgraded MiG shines with a period inspired paint scheme along with some other surprises.
Beyond the intricate surface detail, functional split-rudder, nose wheel steering and removable landing gear is the potent Delta-V® ducted fan system housing a more powerful brushless motor that makes acceleration quicker and top speeds faster. More finely tuned AS3X stabilization makes this nimble dog fighter seem smoother than jets many times larger. Plus, optional-use SAFE® Select technology gives pilots new to flying a high-performance jet revolutionary flight envelope protection that makes getting familiar with a new model feel more comfortable than ever before.
AS3X Receiver with Optional SAFE Select Technology
This Bind-N-Fly® Basic model features a Spektrum receiver integrated with AS3X® (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) technology that works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a heightened sense of stability and precision that makes it feel like you're flying a larger, expertly tuned aircraft.
If you’re a relatively new pilot or want an extra margin of safety while familiarizing yourself with the airplane, you can enable optional SAFE® Select flight envelope protection technology built into the receiver.
With SAFE Select features enabled, you get:
Pitch and Bank Angle Limits
- These limits keep the airplane from rolling or pitching upside down. They also prevent excessive climb or dive angles during takeoff and landing.
- The airplane instantly returns to and holds level flight when the sticks are released and in the center position. It’s also helpful if you ever want to hand launch the airplane.
No Programming Required
- SAFE Select technology is factory set and automatically assigned to a switch so the assistance it provides can be easily turned on and off.
Exact scale outlines, intricate detail and a vivid color scheme delivers the kind of impression you’d expect to find at a museum or air show. How it flies is even more impressive by offering smooth handling, incredible agility and vertical performance that honors the full-scale original.
Engineered ducting is a painstaking effort that involves careful attention to the high-volume airflow possible with the 28mm Delta-V® 180m EDF system and high-output brushless 13,500Kv motor combination. The result is a model replica with undisturbed scale outlines and the exhilaration a legendary jet fighter should deliver.
Independent performance linear long-throw servos, plus AS3X® stability offers smooth flight and precision control. Its scale split-rudder, nose wheel steering, individual elevator pushrods and outstanding roll precision deliver the control authority demanding jet pilots deserve.
The UMX MiG-15 model arrives 100% factory-assembled and ready to go right out of the box! It's equipped with industry-leading Spektrum® 2.4GHz technology that binds to your 5+ channel DSMX®/DSM2® equipped transmitter so you can be flying within minutes of opening the box.
|Minimum Required Radio||4+ Channel DSMX/DSM2 AS3X/SAFE Transmitter|
|Product Length||15.9 in (40.4 cm)|
|Recommended Motor Battery||2s 7.4v 200+ mAh|
|Servos||4 - Included and installed|
|Wing Area||53.5 sq in (3.45 sq dm)|
|Wingspan||16.2 in (41.1 cm)|
|Fan Size||28mm EDF|
|Completion Level||Bind-N-Fly Basic|
|Approximate Assembly Time||Less than 1 Hour|
|Approximate Flight Time||3-5 minutes|
|CG (Center of Gravity)||2.2" (58mm) back from leading edge of wing measured at the fuselage side|